Pistacchio CBD: a variety like no other
Still little known in Europe, Pistacchio CBD is one of the varieties that has enjoyed the greatest popularity in the United States since its appearance on the market. When you look at it a little more closely, it is hardly surprising. We are indeed facing a Indica / Sativa Hybrid with Light Sativa Dominance, therefore leaning more towards the energy side, even if the differences between indica and sativa are much less marked for the strains of legal cannabis rich in CBD than for the wild ones.
Once the pleasant surprise of his impeccable physical appearance past, we discover a potent variety at all levels. The flowers of Pistacchio CBD will not leave you indifferent, both in terms of smell, taste and effects. In terms of aromas precisely, the variety is illustrated by a pleasant bitterness, marked notes of nuts and peanuts (hazelnut, macadamia and obviously pistachio which gives it its name) as well as a fresh side (as opposed to the sweetness that roasted nut flavors might have).
One of the flowers with the highest concentration in CBD
With 10% CBD on the counter, Pistacchio flowers display a exceptional cannabidiol level for a raw product (it is neither a concentrate nor an extract, but indeed light cannabis flowers in the natural state). It's no surprise, then, that it's the favorite strain of Snoop Dog, cannabis expert among experts and thrill seeker.
You can therefore expect marked effects, making Pistacchio CBD an ideal strain for relaxation, stress reduction and / oranxiety or againimproved sleep quality.
How to use Pistacchio CBD flowers?
Pistacchio CBD flowers sold by Weedy.fr are selected for their high quality and regularly tested in order to offer our customers a stable experience throughout orders and guarantee the legality of the product.
We recommend that you opt for one of the following consumption methods:
- Infusion: to be used as a classic tea, by adding a fat (whole milk for example) for an optimal assimilation of cannabinoids.
- Kitchen: for original use.
- Vaporization: for marked and rapid effects.
Product information: CBD Pistacchio flowers 10%
- Total CBD rate: 10-12%
- THC level: <0,3% (legal according to European legislation)
- Type of culture: Indoor (indoor culture)
- Variety: Dominant sativa
- Flavors: Woody, sweet, hazelnut
- conservation: CBD flowers should be stored away from moisture
- Use :
- In infusion with a fatty substance (oil or milk)
- Spraying over 170 degrees
- In the kitchen in the dishes of your choice
- Flower from natural agriculture: without chemical treatment, without additives, without added terpenes or other enhancers.
- Laboratory analyzes: Click here to access the document
Weedy.fr cannot be held responsible for the misuse of its products.