Jack the Ripper CBD: serial mystery for Halloween!
London, autumn 1888. In the humid mist of the Whitechapel district, women disappear one after the other, in the most mysterious circumstances. A very specific modus operandi nevertheless emerges: all are prostitutes, who are found to have their throats cut and disemboweled in atrocious fashion.
Nearly a century and a half later, we still do not know who committed these crimes, except that they are signed by a mysterious Jack the Ripper or, in VO, Jack the Ripper.
Just like him, CBD Jack the Ripper flowers hide their game well. Behind fresh aromas evoking the tropical fruits, we find notes of wood and pine. So pleasant that you want more… at the risk of being transported to the London of the 1880s, then the most populous city in the world. Don't worry: the police can't do anything against you...unlike good old Jack. Who knows where he went?
Either way, Jack the Ripper CBD flowers are perfectly legal, non-addictive et don't get high.
Happy Halloweed everyone!
Product Info: CBD Flowers Jack the Ripper Indoor Hydroponics
- Total CBD rate: 10-12%
- THC level:<0,3% (legal according to European legislation)
- Type of culture:Indoor (hydroponics)
- Flavors:fresh, tropical fruits
- conservation: CBD flowers should be stored away from moisture
- Use :
- In infusion with a fatty substance (oil or milk)
- Spraying over 170 degrees
- In the kitchen in the dishes of your choice
- Flower from natural agriculture: without chemical treatment, without additives, without added terpenes or other enhancers.
- Laboratory analyzes: Click here to access the document
Weedy.fr cannot be held responsible for the misuse of its products.