Ketama Gold 16-18%: the best of CBD pollen
Do you like our full spectrum Ketama e-liquid? You will love Ketama Gold CBD pollen! For these two products, the teams of Weedy.fr were inspired by the best indica cannabis strains and especially the Moroccan Ketama. Ketama is indeed a mountainous region in northern Morocco, in the middle of the Rif. It is in this region ideally located between the Mediterranean, the Atlantic and the plains of the Middle Atlas that we produce one of the best hashish in the world : the kif.
Through the Ketama Gold pollen, Weedy.fr revisits this legendary kif in a perfectly legal version, no longer extracted from Moroccan cannabis but from hemp varieties certified by the European Union. Forget about high THC levels and loss of control, CBD Ketama Gold 16-18% pollen does not cause neither psychoactive effect nor addiction !
On the other hand, you can count on soothing, anti-stress and anti-inflammatory effects of its high concentration of cannabidiol : 16% minimum, one of the highest rates in the CBD pollen. Beyond that, you will have to turn instead to a CBD cannabis resin. Our shop is full of them, all of such good quality and complementary to CBD Ketama Gold pollen.
Classic, easy-to-use, cannabis-flavored pollen
To go further than the simple evocation of Moroccan hashish, the team of Weedy.fr especially wanted to offer its customers a best quality pollen possible. It is therefore extracted from varieties of cannabis chosen for their natural high concentration of terpenes and cannabinoids. They are grown in optimal conditions, without pesticides, chemical fertilizers or heavy metals. Ketama Gold CBD pollen is therefore designed to be as clean as possible for the environment and for our customers.
To achieve perfect quality, it was also necessary to offer a ideal texture, easy to store and use. By ordering this CBD cannabis pollen from our store, you will receive a product that is sticky enough to be easy to use, but also powdery enough to crumble in optimal conditions.
As soon as the Ketama Gold CBD pollen is broken, you will instantly feel its sweet and spicy aromas, with a delicious sweetness. Over the course of your use, you will find all the classic scents of light cannabis, with the slight bitterness and the bitter side so characteristic of the plant.
Tips for Getting the Best Effects from Ketama Gold Pollen
Ketama Gold pollen seduces with its power. With its 16-18% CBD, it is thought to produce marked effects, for example to support a period of stress more easily, to relax muscles after an intense activity for the body or even fight against insomnia. To achieve this, out of the question, however, to smoke Ketama Gold : the law prohibits it. Fortunately, other, healthier methods of taking exist. Vaporization and infusion are the two main ones. Depending on your goal, it may be more interesting to focus on one or the other:
- Ketama Gold infusion: the infusion involves consuming the CBD contained in the pollen orally. It is then digested. This grip mode allows you to enjoy the soothing effects of CBD for a long time, in a very gentle way. However, the effects take a long time to appear, sometimes an hour or more.
- Ketama Gold spray: vaporization makes it possible to inhale vapor containing, among other things, CBD molecules and terpenes, in particular responsible for the taste of Ketama Gold. Passing through the respiratory tract, CBD works faster. However, the effects also wear off more quickly.
Product information: Ketama Gold Pollen 16-18% CBD
- Total CBD rate: 16-18%
- THC level: <0,3% (legal according to European legislation)
- Variety: Indicates
- Flavors: Spicy, sweet, earthy
- Origin: Italy
- conservation: Store away from moisture and heat in its airtight packaging.
- Use :
- In infusion with a fatty substance (oil or milk)
- Spraying over 170 degrees
- In the kitchen in the dishes of your choice
- CBD resins from natural agriculture: No chemical treatment, no additives, no added terpenes or other enhancers.
- Laboratory analyzes: Click here to access the document
Weedy.fr cannot be held responsible for the misuse of its products.