CBD oil has the wind in its sails today. This is not surprising because it combines ease of use and results. You can enjoy all the benefits of CBD thanks to CBD oil.
Le CBD, or cannabidiol, is now available in many forms in various countries. This molecule from the family of cannabinoids comes from hemp. Despite a reputation that is still sometimes controversial, CBD has nothing to do with the other molecule from hemp: THC. Le CBD and THC differentiate from the point of view of the effects on the organism, their nature but also addictive effects. Indeed, if THC is a psychoactive and addictive substance, CBD seems to have only beneficial effects. It does not cause feelings of euphoria, does not alter your state of consciousness, has few side effects, and above all presents no risk of dependence. Several scientific studies believe that CBD is a product of the future that could ultimately be used therapeutically.
In France and in many European countries, CBD products must be from regulatory hemp varieties which must not contain more than 0,2% THC.
What is CBD oil?
CBD oil like any other vegetable oil, is extracted from hemp seed, stems and leaf. Vegetable oils in general are known to be rich in vitamins, fatty acids and are the ideal support to feel better. CBD oil is no exception. Rich in cannabidiol, CBD oil allows you to take advantage of all the benefits of this substance : relaxing effect, muscle relaxation, better sleep, pain relieving effects and many more.
The concentration of CBD varies depending on the product. The concentration chosen must be adapted to your needs. Do not hesitate to ask your seller questions to be able to benefit from a CBD oil that is suitable for your uses. Also, CBD acts in synergy with other natural components present in hemp such as terpenes and flavonoids. Good quality CBD oils preserve these substances during the extraction process. So a good quality CBD oil comes from a solvent-free extraction method dangerous for health and the organism which preserves its qualities and its benefits. If the extraction processes interest you, you can consult our article about it.
CBD oils offered on your e-shop Weedy are guaranteed 100% safe and natural, directly from the hemp plant. This is guaranteed free of pesticides and substances deemed dangerous for health and the environment. The bottles offered for sale are easy to handle and guarantee optimal use.
Note, however, that while the many beneficial effects of CBD have been uncovered, it is by no means a medicine. Self-medication CBD administration can have negative effects like any other natural food supplement. Use CBD oil properly.
CBD oil: is it legal?
In France, CBD is not allowed only on condition that they come from varieties of regulated hemp plants. Unlike its close cousin THC, CBD has not been classified as a drug because it has no so-called psychotropic effects. It is nevertheless subject to strict controls to avoid drifts. So, CBD products from unauthorized hemp varieties are strictly prohibited from the winde.
Also, CBD products should not contain THC. You incur criminal sanctions if this were not the case.
In summary, you can legally buy CBD oil if and only if these products fall within the legal framework. How can I be sure? Choose serious shops with real follow-up like Weedy. We guarantee 100% legal CBD oils and discreet shipment.
How to use CBD oil?
You have purchased your CBD oil and are looking for the best information to get the most out of the benefits of CBD: here are some tips.
Be sure to define the ideal dosage first for taking CBD oil. We recommend that you start by taking 0,5 to 1 milligram of CBD oil per pound of your body mass per day. If you weigh 80 kg, you will need to take between 40 and 80 milligrams of oil. VSThis should not be administered all at once, but spread over two to three doses per day before meals. You can then gradually increase this dosage to find your ideal dosage. Do not exceed 15 drops per day.
Modes of administration
There are several ways to consume your CBD oil.
- The sublingual route : thanks to the drip, pour the desired dose directly under the tongue. This method of administration allows you to benefit from the effects of CBD almost immediately, that is to say in less than half an hour, thanks to the capillaries located under the tongue. The sublingual route is generally the preferred method of administration over others for this reason.
- The oral route : pour your CBD oil on a sugar, in a spoon of yogurt or cottage cheese or on a piece of bread. You can even add it to your cooking recipes like any oil. However, remain vigilant about the dosages and avoid heating it. The benefits are not felt immediately and the gastric juices partially break down the CBD which minimizes these effects.
- The capsules : it is possible to find CBD oil in the form of capsules. This method of administration is sometimes preferred by people who cannot stand the bitter taste of CBD oil: this taste is masked. On the other hand, the effects felt are much weaker and CBD takes much longer to work on the body.
- The cutaneous route : CBD oil is not necessarily ingested. It can also be used locally directly on the skin. In this way, CBD oil helps soothe the skin, regulate sebum and could even have virtues against acne and eczema.
Like any natural product, CBD oil is a sensitive product that fears light and heat. Keep your bottle in a cool place, away from light to preserve its benefits. Many users even store their oil in the fridge. Once opened, the bottle should be consumed within one year.
Also be sure to keep your CBD oil out of the reach of children and pets. This product is exclusively reserved adults over XNUMX.
CBD oil reviews
Many of our customers have written very positive reviews about our CBD oils.
"It is very good, I use it for my migraines. I don't have drowsiness, and it makes the attacks less strong. This is what I expected »
"Good product, relief in 5 minutes"
"Calm my pains and at least I can sleep"
What more can be said ? To try it is generally to adopt it.
Like any product, CBD oil also has its negative sides although these remain less in comparison with the benefits provided. But for the sake of transparency, Weedy will always give you the information in its entirety:
- The drip problem : some consumers find it difficult to dose the product by pouring it under their tongue because they cannot know if the drop has indeed fallen. For it, we have a solution : pour your drops in a spoon, then pour the dose directly under your tongue.
- Taste : the taste of CBD oil is not always very pleasant for consumers who call it "earthy", or reminiscent of wet grass. It remains subjective obviously and often your palate will get used to it alone. Taking on a sugar is still possible to reduce the taste if it is very inconvenient.
Your shop Weedy is committed to providing you with quality CBD oil. We collaborate with the brand “Plant of life”, based in Spain. It is a serious brand and has proven itself since its creation in 2010. Plant of life and Weedy guarantee products that respect the environment and your health.
To discover our range, go to the shop.