Last updated: 01/11/2021
The Site is an e-commerce site allowing the online purchase of cannabidiol (CBD) products sold in accordance with the laws and regulations by the company. Natura Verdea S.R.L.
The Site is edited by Natura Verdea S.R.L, company with a capital of 10 €, having its registered office 9, Via Carlo Catteneo, Gallarate 21013 (VA), Italy, registered in the VARESE Trade and Companies Register under number VA - 377639, intra-community VAT number IT11045950968, reachable:
- par téléphone: +33 1 84 60 63 29
- by email : [email protected].
Natura Verdea S.R.L has the quality of " controller "Within the meaning of applicable personal data protection legislation.
To find out how and why Natura Verdea S.R.L places cookies on its site, see our
- WHY NATUREA VERDEA SRL COLLECTS DATA CONCERNING YOU?
- WHAT DATA CONCERNING YOU Natura Verdea S.R.L CAN SHE COLLECT?
- WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA ABROAD
- THE DURATION OF THE CONVERSATION
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- CONTACT NATURA VERDEA S.R.L
- Why Natura Verdea S.R.L collecting data about you?
1/ Natura Verdea S.R.L collects and processes personal data concerning you on the basis of your consent for:
- Send you information on offers and news from Natura Verdea S.R.L ;
- Improve the functioning of the Site by producing audience statistics;
- Provide you with features related to social networks.
For more details on these last two points, you can consult his
2/ Natura Verdea S.R.L collects and processes personal data concerning you on the basis of the contract concluded with you for:
- Allow you to create an account;
- Allow you to order cosmetic products on the Site;
- Allow you to pay for your orders on the Site;
- Deliver the ordered products to you;
- Inform you about orders;
- Allow the publication of product reviews;
- Allow the site to ensure that you comply with the General Conditions of Use with regard to the minimum age required.
Natura Verdea S.R.L invites you to consult his and her .
3/ Natura Verdea S.R.L collects and processes personal data concerning you on the basis of its legitimate interest for:
- Ensure the management of its commercial relationship with you, including the management of a list of existing and potential customers, on the basis of its interest in ensuring good marketing of its products;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the Site in a secure manner on the basis of its interest in managing its e-commerce site;
- Respond to your questions and requests when you contact them via the “Contact” section on the basis of their interest in providing a response to their Internet users.
- What data about you Natura Verdea S.R.L can she collect?
Natura Verdea S.R.L collects the following information directly from you when you use the Site and place an order:
- Your identification and contact data (for example, your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number) necessary for your identification, to prove your age, or to contact you when you place an order;
- Transactional information required in the event of an order (for example, products ordered, delivery / collection method chosen, delivery address, bank details);
- Data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship (for example, your username, the history of orders, invoices, history of your requests).
Personal data essential to Natura Verdea S.R.L to fulfill the purposes described above are indicated at the time of their collection. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, Natura Verdea S.R.L will not be able to respond to your requests and / or provide you with the Products ordered. The other information is optional and makes it possible to improve communication and the services of Natura Verdea S.R.L in consideration to you.
Other data is collected automatically when you browse the Site.
These are connection and browsing data (terminal used, your IP address, your browser type and browsing information). This data is collected to allow the proper functioning of the Site, but also to measure the audience, or to offer you functions related to social networks according to the choices made for the deposit of cookies.
- Who are the recipients of your personal data?
1 / Site and customer management
Your personal data will be transferred to the staff of Natura Verdea S.R.L and to its service providers intervening for exclusively technical and logistical reasons (for example: the sales department or providers of payment, delivery or hosting of the Site).
2 / Cookies
Your personal data is transmitted to third parties who place cookies on the Site, in particular social networks and Google Analytics according to your choices via the cookies banner.
3 / Protection and defense of the rights of Natura Verdea S.R.L
Natura Verdea S.R.L may be required to communicate your personal data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provision or a judicial decision, or if this communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defense of its rights (for example: to external representatives and advisers in the event of debt collection).
4 / Publication of your opinions on the Site
When you publish notices on the Site, this content is publicly available to all Internet users.
- Transfer of your personal data abroad
Your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, in particular due to the use of service providers located outside the EEA and to third parties who place cookies on the Site.
In this case, these transfers are made subject to appropriate guarantees ensuring a sufficient level of protection of privacy and fundamental rights, in particular the signing of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission. A copy of the guarantees implemented by Natura Verdea S.R.L can be communicated on simple request to Natura Verdea S.R.L.
Natura Verdea S.R.L does not keep your personal data beyond the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
1 / Contacts and complaints
Personal data concerning you and general information on your requests (for example, requests for information on products) collected and processed in the context of contact with staff are kept for the time to respond to your request on an active basis and for 3 years from the last contact with you in the intermediate archive.
2 / Data relating to orders and the commercial relationship
Data relating to orders will be kept by Natura Verdea S.R.L as long as you have an active database account. They will then be kept in an intermediate archive for an additional period of ten (10) years for accounting and guarantee purposes.
4 / Account data
Your account on the Site will remain active as long as you have not decided to close it and as long as you continue to place an order on the Site. In the absence of activity on your part, your account data will be kept in an intermediate archive for three (3) years. In the event of prolonged inactivity on your part for a period of 3 years, this account will be deactivated and your data deleted.
In any case, you have the option at any time to close your account. To do this, you can contact customer service by email at [email protected]
5 / Payment information
Your payment information will be kept for the time necessary to process your payment and the transaction. They will be deleted at the end of the legal withdrawal period (14 days from delivery of the product).
6 / Age verification
The documents communicated for the purpose of verifying the age of the User are not kept after their examination.
7 / Reviews
Your reviews will remain online until you request their deletion or for a maximum of 5 years. They will then be directly deleted.
8 / Cookies
Your navigation and connection information (collected via cookies) will be kept for a period of six (6) months. They will then be directly deleted. For more details,
Your personal data is deleted at the end of these retention periods.
- Exercising your rights
1 / Access and rectification
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the correction of data that prove to be inaccurate. If you have an account Natura Verdea S.R.L, you can directly access the data contained in your account and rectify them if necessary.
2 / Erasure
You can also request the erasure of personal data concerning you as soon as their retention by Natura Verdea S.R.L is no longer needed.
3 / Opposition and Limitation
You can also object to the processing of your personal data or request its limitation, except when the processing is necessary for the management of orders and / or services offered by Natura Verdea S.R.L.
4 / Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter or to the deposit of cookies subject to consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not call into question the legality of the processing operations already carried out. Regarding the newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each email. Regarding cookies, you can refuse them by using the cookie management tool set up for this purpose on the Site.
5 / Portability
You can also exercise your right to portability (i.e. obtain them in a structured computer-readable form) concerning the personal data concerning you that you have provided directly to Natura Verdea S.R.L on the basis of consent or a contract concluded with Natura Verdea S.R.L and which are subject to automated processing.
6 / Directives
You can share with Natura Verdea S.R.L of your guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death and to modify these guidelines at any time.
These rights can be exercised directly with Natura Verdea S.R.L according to the methods described below. Proof of identity may be requested.
- Contact Natura Verdea S.R.L
+33 1 84 60 63 29,
9, Via Carlo Catteneo, Gallarate 21013 (VA), Italy
In the event of a dispute concerning the way in which Natura Verdea S.R.L collects and processes your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL via the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/ or, if you live in another country of the European Union, with the supervisory authority of your place of usual residence or the place where you have been in contact with Natura Verdea S.R.L.