Marocco Kush: a cult hashish in all legality
If the term hashish had to be brought back to one place in the world, then it would be Morocco. Yet for a long time it was impossible to taste their legendary varieties legally. But that was before. Marocco Kush CBD is a legal cannabis resin, high in cannabidiol (9%). So much for the main difference between the historical product and this certified variety to CBD. For the rest, it takes the main characteristics of the famous Marocco Kush variety, sometimes also called Moroccan Kush. Lovers of weed Kush will thus take pleasure in discovering its spicy, floral and earthy aromas. The whole, although strong in character, is nevertheless characterized by an interesting balance, making the whole very soft on the taste side.
Another specialty of Morocco: Ketama Pollen
Who can benefit from the effects of Marocco Kush CBD?
The original Maroccan Kush is a hybrid strain with a slight indica leaning towards highs. This 9% CBD resin therefore makes it possible to obtain a pleasant feeling of relaxation, allowing both get rid of everyday stress and regain calm and good humor. The CBD resin Marocco Kush being completely legal, it is thus accompanied by a tiny THC rate (<0,3%, in full compliance with European laws) not causing any risk of addiction, or planing effects, or sedation effects. You can buy our Marocco Kush with peace of mind and without fear of finding yourself glued to the sofa!
With 9% cannabidiol, Marocco Kush is on the borderline between a cannabis pollen (more powdery and easy to crumble) and a resin (more concentrated, but also more sticky). It is therefore an excellent CBD product for feeling pain. marked effects, but not too powerful either. It is therefore suitable for amateurs or occasional users that informed users wishing to enjoy the aromas of a cult variety.
Tips for using Marocco Kush CBD resin
Marocco Kush CBD resin is characterized by a powdery texture and not very sticky for this kind of product, making it easy to crumble and use. To stay legal, smoking is out of the question. There are therefore two healthier and more legal options available to you to benefit from the effects of CBD:
- La vaporization: all you need to do is place a small ball of Marocco Kush in the tank, then follow the instructions supplied with your vaporizer.
- THEinfusion : infuse your Marocco Kush in a hot drink incorporating fat (whole milk for example).
Product information: Marocco Kush 9%
- Total CBD rate: 9%
- THC level: <0,3% (legal according to European legislation)
- Family: Kush
- Variety: Dominant indica
- Flavors: Earthy, woody
- conservation: Store away from moisture and heat in its airtight packaging.
- Use :
- In infusion with a fatty substance (oil or milk)
- Spraying over 170 degrees
- In the kitchen in the dishes of your choice
- CBD resins from natural agriculture: No chemical treatment, no additives, no added terpenes or other enhancers.
Weedy.fr cannot be held responsible for the misuse of its products.