Hash Rosin CBD: a legal CBD resin, enriched with botanical terpenes
Rosin Hash is a 24-26% CBD resin created in the laboratory in Austria, complying with GMP standards (Good Laboratory Practices) and according to a manufacturing process free of organic solvents. At the base of this legal hashish, we find the Fedora 17, a variety of monoecious hemp originating from France, widely used in the European Union due to its high content of CBD. It is obviously listed in the official catalog as an authorized Cannabis Sativa L. variety.
Rosin Hash CBD is then enriched with botanical terpenes of natural origin, from hemp varieties with this terpene profile, in this case, the Pineapple Express. Known for its pleasant balance of caryophyllene, limonene and pinene, it gives Rosin Hash its smell, taste and effect, all in one 100% legal resin.
Aromas of Rosin Hash CBD
Thanks to the botanical terpene enrichment of Fedora 17 resin, the Rosin Hash and its 24-26% CBD clearly leans on the side of energy. The aromas are particularly invigorating and above all evoke citrus fruits and exotic fruits. So it's a good dose of lemony scents awaits you, with a marked evocation of theananas and more subtle notes of pine.
How to use Rosin Hash?
CBD resin, even legal, is not meant to be smoked. Healthier means of consumption exist to simply and effectively use Rosin Hash:
- And infusion: 8 to 10 minutes in hot water with a fatty substance (oil or milk) or directly in whole milk.
- In vaporization: in your favorite vaporizer.
- In the kitchen.
What effects to expect from Rosin Hash CBD?
The Rosin Hash clearly leans towards the Sativa side and is therefore above all a energetic CBD resin. Thanks to that high CBD content (24-26%), it allows you to benefit from its calming and relaxing effects. It can also be used for relieve pain,, better support a stressful time ou relieve anxiety episodes.
Product Info: Rosin CBD Hash 24-26%
- Total CBD rate: 24,5%
- THC level: 0,14% (legal according to European legislation)
- Family: Sativa
- Variety: Fedora17
- Origin: Austria, to GMP standards (Good Laboratory Practices)
- conservation: CBD resins should be stored away from moisture
- Use :
- In infusion with a fatty substance (oil or milk)
- Spraying over 170 degrees
- In the kitchen in the dishes of your choice
- Enriched with naturally occurring botanical terpenes, directly from hemp varieties with this terpene profile (Pineapple Express).
- Manufacturing process free of organic solvents.
- Laboratory analyzes: Click here to access the document
Weedy.fr cannot be held responsible for the misuse of its products.
Hash Rosin is by its nature a “sticky” resin, with a partly liquid core. Placed on a surface, the Hash Rosin will tend to “flatten” under the effect of gravity. This property is natural, and in no way deteriorates the quality of the product.